shape of the T series steering box
is a regular main body, which can be installed in different orientations. It is widely used in food machinery, chemical machinery, woodworking machinery, pharmaceutical machinery, agricultural machinery, textile equipment, smelting equipment, medical equipment and other industries. T series steering box overview:
1. Chassis: cast with high rigidity FC-25 cast iron;
2. Gear: Made of high quality and high purity alloy steel 50CrMnT, quenched and tempered and carburized;
3. Spindle: High-quality and high-purity alloy steel 40Cr quenched and tempered, with high suspended load capacity.
4. Bearings: equipped with roller bearings with heavy load capacity;
5. Oil seal: It adopts imported double-lip oil seal, which has extremely high dust and oil leakage resistance. T series steering box performance characteristics:
1. T series helical bevel gear steering box, standardized, multi-variety, all speed ratios are actual transmission ratios. The average efficiency is 98%.
2. The spiral bevel gear steering box is available with single shaft, double horizontal shaft, single vertical shaft, and double vertical shaft.
3. The gear steering box can run in the forward and reverse directions, and the low-speed or high-speed transmission is stable, and the noise is low, the vibration is small, and the bearing capacity is large.
4. When the speed ratio is not 1: 1, the horizontal axis input and vertical axis output decelerate, and the vertical axis input and horizontal axis output increase.